In every leaf a World
In this workshop, we will travel among images, geometries, and inventions. We have all touched the leaves of many trees, but have we ever looked at them with true attention? Starting from the observation of these natural elements, we will extract useful and inspiring information and imagine possible applications of these geometries in our lives. Macro, micro, nano - at every scale a world opens up.
Observation and drawing studio
Preschool, 1st and 2nd cycle, middle and high school
(methodologies and objectives adapted to each teaching level)
Scale and measurement, geometry, drawing, texture, functions of color and texture, symmetry, bioinspiration, biomimesis
Biodesign, biomimesis, architecture.
See the general program here:
Information and Appointments:
Request for bookings via the form at the top of this page
+351 227 669 316
(Monday to Friday, between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm)
- Tuesday to Saturday
- 10:30 to 18:00
Duration of the activity:
- 2€ /participant
- minimum 40€ p/class
- booking requests via form
- bookings with a minimum of five days notice
- maximum of 25 students per group
- for each group of students the presence of one responsible adult is mandatory
- free cancellations up to 48h in advance
- cancellations less than 48h before the start of the activity must pay the equivalent of 10 participants for each activity cancelled.
- conditions subject to change according to DGS guidelines
For this activity, teachers are asked to pre-print one A4 document per child (it will be sent by email by the CA team), and that each child has a natural tree leaf. Participants must have with them the usual recording materials used regularly in class (pencil, eraser, ruler, markers/can pens).
Portuguese Republic - Ministry of Culture