Can we save the planet?
The environmental crisis is a real problem that endangers life on Earth. Today, countless cities are working tirelessly toward self-sustaining, ecological solutions, attempting a final reconciliation with Nature. But how? Biophilic cities answer. Making room for Nature implies welcoming it indoors and out, truly living in it and with it, in a synergy between Man and the ecosystem. In this workshop we will connect with natural elements and dream of biointegrated, ecomimetic and eco-centered built environments.
Casa da Arquitectura
Visual Arts Atelier with natural materials.
Pre-school, 1st and 2nd cycle, 2nd cycle and High School
(methodologies and objectives adapted to each teaching level)
Biophilia, sustainability, ecology, environment, nature, health, balance, ecosystem, energy, natural resources, ecological footprint.
Biophilia, nature, sustainability, architecture
See the general program here:
Information and Appointments:
+351 227 669 316
(Monday to Friday, between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm)
- Tuesday to Saturday
- 10:30 to 18:00
Duration of the activity:
- 3€ /participant
- In the case of workshops held in schools, a minimum of two consecutive workshops/classes is required.
- booking requests via form
- bookings must be made at least five days in advance
- minimum of 10 students per group
- maximum of 24 students per group
- for each group of students the presence of a responsible adult is mandatory (one per group)
- free cancellations up to 48 hours in advance
- cancellations less than 48h before the start of the activity must pay the equivalent of 10 participants for each activity cancelled.
- conditions subject to change according to DGS guidelines
Portuguese Republic - Ministry of Culture