Nature is the primordial origin of all human ideas and inventions. Overshadowed by the fascination of digital technologies, it is more important than ever to find the time to stop and relearn how to observe it, discovering the answers that are found in it. Here, we will use technology to see, analyze, and create better. Let's surrender to the best architect of all?
Casa da Arquitectura
Preschool, 1st and 2nd cycle, middle and high school
(methodologies and objectives adapted to each teaching level)
Scale and measurement, geometry, design, shape, order, composition, color and its functions, texture and its functions, support and structure, properties of skin and fabrics, coatings and their properties.
See the general program here:
Information and Appointments:
+351 227 669 316
(Monday to Friday, between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm)
- Tuesday to Saturday
- 10:30 to 18:00
Duration of the activity:
- 3€ p/participant
- In the case of workshops held in schools, a minimum of two consecutive workshops/classes is required.
- booking requests via form
- bookings must be made at least five days in advance
- minimum of 10 students per group
- maximum of 24 students per group
- for each group of students the presence of a responsible adult is mandatory (one per group)
- free cancellations up to 48 hours in advance
- cancellations less than 48h before the start of the activity must pay the equivalent of 10 participants for each activity cancelled.
- conditions subject to change according to DGS guidelines
Portuguese Republic - Ministry of Culture